Application for use of open space for special events

Description: If an event is to be held on the beach, ina public park or open space, organisers of the event must apply to the National Conservation Authority for permission.
Publish Date: 4/30/2013 12:00:00 AM

Ministry Officials

  • Hon. Joachim Henry / Minister
  • Mrs. Velda Joseph / Permanent Secretary
  • Irene Gaspard / Deputy Permanent Secretary